1. People are always about to response.
They here to reply. They are filled with emotions and thoughts.
2. Maun is one who is empty inside.
When he is supposed to reply, he says what imprints first in mind after listening words. His answer is pure, without filters of self emotions and calculation of mind, but with intelligence.
3. One who is quiet but filled with responses is full of garbage.
4. One who speaks out without considering the results would be, is pure but not appreciable.
5. The DCS from Singapore told me in Dhamma Class, when I asked her ‘should I speak honestly?’ about my feelings for Dhamma Class, because some people would may hurt with my words. She said ‘speak honestly what you feel but mind your way of saying.’
Sometimes, way of expression matters not words or facts.
6. In a crowded place one finds himself is reflection of outside world. When inner is not contaminated by outside world and its informations, one may find himself with awareness.
7. When thoughts and emotions are disappeared, but knowing is rest, is the state beyond of all (not just two) ends/edges.
Everyone of us reach there but rare are who stay.
10:10 am Monday 26th June 2017