ANSWER >> Me too, I also dislike this caste-based-reservation, but I support cased-based-reservation til the caste-system is in practice and people are known by their castes!
QUESTION >> Why so? Castes are there because people find it beneficial to get reservations.
ANSWER >> Na! Caste system came first in practice so it’s caste system which has to be removed first.
If there is no castes, there would be no caste-based reservation.
If someone wants to keep his caste-based proud and wishes to remove caste-based reservation, it means, he is cunning, shrewd, tricksy!
QUESTION >> What do you think to remove this caste system? Do tou have any plan or program as Gandhi started Having food together by all castes people?
ANSWER >> Eating food together has been failed to make India free from Caste system! So, MK Gandhi is failed here.
Caste system can be removed if:
1) Marriages are performed regardless castes of bride and groom.
2) Parants search better half from other caste/religion for their children.
3) Parents allow their children to find out their life partners.
3-1) Parants do not interfere in marriages.
4) Live-In be common in practice and accepted normal by society.
5) Marriages be optional for the couple.
6) People leave/drop their surnames, castes’ names or other symbols/signs that indicate one’s caste.
6-1) Rather they should use their father’s name + area name + village name.
7) Children be society’s responsibility. Their education, foods, clothing, all be equal and afforded by society.
8) Children be known/recognized by their area/schools/parents’ names rather than caste or surname.
9) Education be equal for all children either their parents are rich or poor in financial terms, either they live in capital city or in remote village.
10) Science and scientific way be used in education rather than teaching morality through imaginary mythological stories.
11) Everyone be non-religious until he/she/it is adult, and then they be free to choose their religion or remain non-religious/atheist/agnostic/spiritual…
QUESTION >> To remove caste system, you think to educate children while you also know that even educated people too practice caste system in their social life, especially for marriages.
ANSWER >> Getting good marks in marksheet doesn’t prove one be educated.
QUESTION >> Oh, you gonna give examples or Kabira, Raidasa, Haider Ali, etc. right? You forgot Sher Shah Suri, Tipu, Mohd Bin Tughlaq, Nanak, your favourite Buddha-Mahavira, Jiddu, UG, Osho.. all were highly educated people.
ANSWER >> I don’t need to give example anymore. You have already done my job. You already have mentioned both side’s of names got good schooling and not as well. But you see, both sides of people were educated no matter they went to school or not. Haider, Kabir etc. were educated by their own experiences and taught by nature.
QUESTION >> Eating together, as you think, was not a successful program run by Gandhi?
ANSWER >> I don’t think so, it’s proved already! If it was successful, we wouldn’t see castes now. MK Gandhi was a devout hindu who couldn’t even drop his caste, how could you think he did work to remove caste system? Na, eating together helped to loosen caste system but it was so little that we should not count it. That is why BR Ambedkar and MK Gandhi had different ways. MK Gandhi wanted to loosen caste system but he believed in Varna System while BR Ambedkar worked for total removal of caste system as well as Varna System.
QUESTION >> You think BR Ambedkar was successful?
ANSWER >> You see, many people have left the religion which was unable to give them equality, self-respect, social-economical-political rights.
QUESTION >> But, could Ambedkar remove the caste system successfully?
ANSWER >> His program is not failed as we see there is continuous progress to remove caste system. Ambedkar is still on the way while MK Gandhi is proved failed to remove caste system. He didn’t do work properly to remove caste system. Anyone being Hindu cannot be a casteless, how could MK Gandhi be so?