Whatsapp – deleted
Contacts in phonebook – limited
Twitter, Instagram, wechat, line, telegram or any other social sites – no
Active on – Google plus, blogs
One does this to be isolated, to live in peace, to feel collected with self, ..maybe it is also if one is fed up of illusionary world and willing to have real friends who can meet face to face.
One himself is responsible for destroying his mental peace. So many unnecessary contacts. So many friends on web. Chatting emerged with emotions based on unrealistic causes.
Then why on blogs?
Here it’s my place. Nobody comes to read ano bother me with comments. I am not hidden though, I am ignored by mass because I am not a public figure.
How will I get information for auditions then?
Through real people I will meet face to face.
Let’s see, how long one can go!
23:07 Tuesday 20th June 2017
I really feel, I’m far better than all those who are governed and moved by their emotions and thoughts, ..and I have got this after Knowing The Master.
Maybe, TaiChi also has some role in it.
Master is neither good nor bad, neither wise nor stupid, it’s my reflection.
When the Cherokee told the story of two wolves fighting inside, grandchild was curious to know about winning wolf. Grandfather preached The Master.
Angel and Satan sitting on shoulders maybe story for children. Master is always there.
No-one I see without Master.
I know, I Have Got The Way!
They may say, they brought me to the Master. Of course, without them I would not be introduced to The Master, but it was The Master itself who got me them too. I’m thankful to friends.
Master is not outside but always inside me. What I see outside is reflection of my Master.
19:28 Tuesday 6th June 2017
Buddha, after centuries, has been accepted as incarnation of Vishnu by Vaishnavas, but the facts are –
Buddha rejected Brahminism.
Hindu people don’t celebrate Buddha Jayanti.
Hindu people don’t accept Buddha as their teacher.
Hindu people never greet me Buddha Purnima or on other Buddhist festivals.
Hindu people are not aware about their – philosophies and different schools.
Hindu people do not study well about their religion.
It’s true – that Hinduism what we have been introduced is actually a mixture of many different philosophies and faiths which are against to each other. Shaiva, Shaakta, Nyaya, Vaisheshika, Vedaantika, Yoga, Charwaka, all had been criticizing to each other.
Hinduism have been being propagated after independence of India is actually Brahmanism and it declares Brahmins above all in hierarchy, rest all are lower than Brahmins. Nobody can be Brahmin through efforts otherwise Dr. Ambedkar, Phule, would be considered Brahmins. Leave examples of Vishwamitra or Annie Basent. They are exceptional cases. Practical contemporary Hinduism is actually Brahmanism and rest of people must detach themselves from it – if they are aware of their self-respect.
I never criticize Hinduism. It doesn’t exist. What exists behind ‘Hinduism’ is “Brahminism.” It would be good for all Non-Brahmins to leave Brahminism and their rituals, their deities, festivals, and find out their real spiritual faith by themselves, otherwise, despite Indian constitution, their generations will remain getting insulated forever!!
23:28 Wednesday 24th May 2017
Today, (17th of May 2017), early morning I dreamt that Chi Chi, Melody and me were somewhere. They were standing under a tree but everything was also green.
I was sleeping on grasses under the sky. Suddenly I felt small transparent snakes not more than 5 inches are crawling there. Chi Chi started taking pictures of those small snakes in her mobile phone while I was afraid and running away from them.
Gradually number and size of snakes increased and I tried to keep my feets away from them. I found me two wings came out of my shoulders, my hands and legs were there but a long tail also appeared. I had become a big red coloured snake like Dragon. I was not transparent like other snakes there. I could not see my face but tail and wings only. I hated those snakes and flied away in the sky far from Chi Chi and Melody.
23:56 Wednesday 17th May 2017
It is the same way he was on yesterday but he is not the same person. He was a normal person yesterday, ignorant of his own thoughts and emotions. Now, he is aware! And when he reached on her doorstep, he was thoughtless but awakened. Buddha said – ‘See inside and don’t do anything. Remember! Each thought must be under your observation. No thought may pass without your permission. Just remember that.’
He stepped on her doorsteps. He was able to see his own breathings. He could see all movements of his hands, legs, everything. He was having lunch and feeling it was someone else he was feeding to.
When you become an observer, you will be in duality. This duality is not an illusion or hallucination. It is the last step of detachment. You will see yourself acting speaking doing all things and you are also another person at the same time. Doer and Observer! Both are different but same as well.
He had finished his food but it was someone else who was having food and he was just an observer. They say – ‘You are the observer not the doer.’
He was shocked. He came back to Buddha with divine happiness in his heart.
If you are aware then there is no thought. If you see inside yourself as an observer, you may have emotions but no thoughts. Thoughts are secondary, emotions are primary result. The time, when you are free from thoughts but awakened about emotions and aware about breathing, movements, ..You will clearly see Doer and Observer are different.
‘That is the Sutra’ Buddha says, ‘one who is fine to see this, is able to be a Bodhisattwa!’
BE an Observer of Thoughts not Thinker!!
(Tried to summarize a Whatsapp post in my words!)
21:58 Monday 8th May 2017
I didn’t know about Huineng before Melody Jie introduced me to Sixth Patriarch. I watched a movie on his life but that could not be reason for me to respect him as master. I came to read his thoughts, his way of seeing everything, and then I must surrender myself to the enlightened master. Here are some of his words in English I have collected from Google.
1. There is no Bodhi tree,
Nor stand of a mirror bright.
Since all is void,
Where can the dust alight
2. A finger points at the moon, but the moon is not at the tip of the finger.
3. The capacity of the mind is broad and huge, like the vast sky. Do not sit with a mind fixed on emptiness. If you do, you will fall into a neutral kind of emptiness. Emptiness includes the sun, moon, stars, and planets, the great earth, mountains and rivers, all trees and grasses, bad people and good people, bad things and good things, heaven and hell; they are all in the midst of emptiness. The emptiness of human nature is also like this.
4. The truth is to be lived, not just mouthed.
5. As one lamp serves to dispel a thousand years of darkness, so one flash of wisdom destroys ten thousand years of ignorance.
6. Truth has nothing to do with words. Truth can be likened to the bright moon in the sky. Words, in this case, can be likened to a finger. The finger can point to the moon’s location. However, the finger is not the moon. To look at the moon, it is necessary to gaze beyond the finger, right?
7. The meaning of life is to see.
8. Zazen is seated meditation-the opposite of contemplation-the emptying of the mind of all thoughts in order simply to be. In the midst of all evil, not a thought is aroused in the mind-this is called za. Seeing into one’s Self-nature, not being moved at all-this is called Zen.
9. Sit all together in meditation. Become peacefully calm and quiet, without motion, without stillness, without birth, without destruction, without coming or going, with no judgments of right or wrong, neither staying nor going. This, then, is the Great Way.
10. The secret is within your self.
11. The complete teachings of all Buddhas – past, present, and future – are to be found within the essence of every human being.
12. Before you think good or evil, who are you?
13. Because wisdom is innate, we can all enlighten ourselves.